PERSONALIZE YOUR BAG!
"Truly a Game Changer! Who knew that a golf bag could actually impact my game for the better! I'm petite and every other golf bag I've owned has been bulky and cumbersome. I do enjoy walking 9 occasionally, but by last hole, I'm exhausted and it shows in my swing. Purchased the El Camino and was blown away! I'm able to fit my full set and carry my clubs with ease. I appreciate the features especially the felt lined valuables pocket and the insulated drink pouch. I know exactly where my tees are and where my spare golf balls are stored. No overabundance of pockets, but still fully functional. There's even enough room to store my pullover in the storm pocket as well.
To top it off, customer service is A+!
Can't recommend the products and company enough!!." - Gayle G, United States 5.0 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WHY BUY FROM US?
✅ FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Sunday Golf warrants our products for a lifetime period from the date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship.
✅ GOOD TIME GUARANTEE GUARANTEE: We take pride in our products. Don't love it? It's all good, take advantage of our FREE 30-DAY, NO HASSLE RETURNS.
✅ PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS USED: Look and feel great out on the course, at the range, or that putting green your buddy just put in. You'll want to show this gear off!
- To enjoy the walk, use our premium double strap
- 4-way top divider hold up to 10 clubs
- Insulated Frosty Pocket keeps your drinks cold
- Store your valuables in the velour-lined pocket.
- High-tech water resistant zippers
- Flat base for golf carts
- Dual-flex stand full size stand
- Divider Dimensions: 7" by 6.5"
- Full-length Divider
As an avid walker, this bag is exactly what I was looking for. It has just enough of everything you’d need for a day out on the course, but nothing extra that would way down the bag or the experience with needless frills.
Things I love about this bag:
1) Easily accessible range finder pocket - easy to get in and out without zippers or flaps, but secure enough I never worry about losing it.
2) Comfortable to carry - I hoof almost 100% of my rounds and I want to have something that sits well on my back. This fits the bill as well as any bag I’ve carried. Also, the additional top handle makes it really easy to just pick up and move to the other side of the green if I have to move quickly move the bag a few feet or in and out of the car.
3) Just the right amount of pockets - a “bigger” pocket to hold a light jacket, a small sunscreen, etc., a softly-lined “valuables” pocket for my keys, AirPods, sunglasses, etc., a cooler pocket which perfectly fits either my water bottle or a few bevies for the course, a mesh pocket for easy access to a few balls, the aforementioned range finder pocket, and then a ball pocket for a few extras or anything else you need to carry. Plus a bunch of handily accessible slots for ready access to tees, scorecard pencils, etc., and a velcro flap for my glove.
4) Bigger than expected - Sunday Golf is underselling when it says that this can hold “up to 10 clubs” - I currently regularly game 12 or 13 in this thing without a problem. (It’s a bit tight with 13 - some sticking getting clubs in and out), but it’s definitely doable. Though I do like the encouragement to be a bit more minimalist in my carry set-up.
5) Top notch service - I’ve had a few very minor issues I wanted to get addressed, and Sunday Golf has excellent customer service that responds immediately and with service you don’t see much anymore. Shout out to Camden for his great service.
While the bag does fit on my push cart, it is narrower than most so took a bit of adjustment to make work. However, I rarely push and almost always carry, so this isn’t a problem.
Final word: If you are primarily a walking golfer who looks to carry and is looking for a good bag for a full-round, I don’t think you can do better than the El Camino. If you primarily push or take a cart, I think the Ryder bag might be a better option, but as a carry guy, this one is the way to go.
Note: I also have had the Loma bag for years and it’s perfect for the local par 3, taking a few clubs to the range with the kids, or any other casual round.
I only carry, Tees, athletic tape, a glove, divot tool, balls, 2 extra sleeves of balls, pencil, glove, towel, and club head cleaner tool. The El Camino has a pocket for everything listed and a couple more goodies. Not to mention the Ice pack pocket for drinks. Extremely lightweight and perfect for my clubs. My bag holds irons from PW-3i, sand wedge, putter, and Driver, all fits perfectly. One more club would be too many tho.
Also make sure the weight in the bag is distributed evenly bc it may fall over to a heavier side(can’t complain due to the lightweight being the main feature)
Needed a quick go bag and this Sunday bag fits the bill perfectly. Holds 10 clubs and has just enough pockets to keep you organized. Easy to carry, easy to stand and easy to store & travel. Great purchase, enjoying my new Sunday Golf Bag.
Pros, looks great, straps are very comfy and the bag is very light. You can squeeze 14 clubs in but the grips will catch. Great array of Pockets and I love the little mesh Pockets.
Cons, expensive especially if you need international shipping. Legs don't come out very wide and the bag can topple on uneven ground. No Brolley strap.
Overall its a great bag and it's been worth the investment.
Big enough for my club. Love it. If I get more clubs, I'll definitely get the bigger size!! This bag is PERFECT!!
This golf bag blew my mind! It’s absolutely clean looking. I was hesitant to purchase because of club carrying capacity but it’s holds 12 so perfectly fits for all of my things. I’ll use this bag till I can’t anymore. I’m so thrilled about it.
Who knew that a golf bag could actually impact my game for the better! I'm petite and every other golf bag I've owned has been bulky and cumbersome. I do enjoy walking 9 occasionally, but by last hole, I'm exhausted and it shows in my swing. Purchased the El Camino and was blown away! I'm able to fit my full set and carry my clubs with ease. I appreciate the features especially the felt lined valuables pocket and the insulated drink pouch. I know exactly where my tees are and where my spare golf balls are stored. No overabundance of pockets, but still fully functional. There's even enough room to store my pullover in the storm pocket as well.
To top it off, customer service is A+!
Can't recommend the products and company enough!!