LOMA DOUBLE STRAP | Matte Black
"The is even better! With the one side shoulder strap you have to hold the clubs at the top. With the double strap you don’t need to worry about a thing. Easily adjustable super comfortable and now it’s so easy! Customer service is amazing." - Nicole Nugent, United States 5.0 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- There are now best-quality double straps in the remarkable backpack design for your top-notch, exclusive, and premium Loma golf bag.
- These incomparable straps are an excellent and highest quality choice if you want to keep your world-class Sunday Golf bag as light as possible while making it as simple as possible to walk 18 finest holes with a few prime clubs.
- If you adore your top-of-the-line Loma, are you a big and number one lover of the single exquisite strap?
- Then these splendid straps with the highest caliber of quality features were created just for you.
- These straps are only available in Matte Black
- Made for The Loma golf bag
This bag is a game changer. It fits the perfect number of clubs for a par three or executive course with plenty of storage for a cell, beverage, gloves balls and more. Really nice features like lined pockets and insulated beverage pocket. It’s so light and durable at the same time it makes a round in high heat a lot more pleasant. Two draw backs I wish the bag was a little more weighted at the top so it carried nicer with the handle which is great. I got the backpack strap which is a must in my book and it has this plastic round circle that digs into my back sometimes and the straps are a little hard to get on right other than that it is Awesome and I am totally happy with my purchase.
So much better than single
It took about 2 minutes to get the strap on and I was off. Couldn’t be happier with the feel of it and I’ve gotten a ton of compliments on the course already. Customer for life!
Camden is the BEST! He fixed my separate orders to allow me to save a bundle on the Christmas Bundle purchase. Happy Holidays Camden. Thank you.
This was the first time I’ve used a double shoulder strap. I felt a bit stupid trying to figure out which D rings to clip to and how much tightening to do on the straps. Maybe a brief instruction sheet or online video. I would prefer a cleaner look and felt on the whole it was too busy. I think it would be better to have the loose ends of the tightening straps secured perhaps with a loop. Once on and walking it works very well. Much better than the single strap. Thanks.
Requested a double strap option for the loma over a year ago and was excited to get it when they made it. Comfortable and fits perfect once you adjust the straps.
I bought a double strap for a Loma bag. It does not really work. It is too bi for the bag.