LOMA XL | S-Class Leather Carry Bag
PERSONALIZE YOUR BAG!
“I purchased 4 small golf bags before I found this bag. It is exactly the right size to carry 7 or 8 clubs (more then enough for me) and everything else you need for a round of golf. Thank you Sunday Golf..” - Kevin Coombs, United States 5.0 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The premium Loma XL just got better. The sleek ECO Leather beads off water and looks great on the course.
- The big brother of our signature Loma Bag.
- Weighing in at only 3.4 pounds, you'll never pack up at a cart path only sign again
-We expanded the Loma design to accommodate a couple more clubs and add a padded double strap.
- With a frosty pocket for your beverage and a velour-lined pocket for your valuables, the XL is the minimalist golfer's dream leather carry bag.
- Double strap to enjoy the walk
- Water resistant Vegan Leather
- 3-way top divider to fit up to 8 clubs
- Frosty, insulated pocket to keep your drinks cold
- Velour-lined pocket for you to store your valuables
- Full-length Dualflex stand system
- Full-length Divider
I love the Loma XL! It holds just enough clubs and the toasted almond color in my opinion is beautiful. Great bag!!
Got a damaged bag, sent me a second bag which was damaged worse. Cool they replaced it, bummer it was messed up
The Loma XL has been perfect for my local par three courses where I only need to bring a few clubs. The quality is top notch, the design is thoughtful, and there’s space for everything I need! Love the frosty pocket too. Sunday Golf has earned themselves a new fan for sure.
I was torn between the regular Loma and the Loma XL. I ultimately ordered the Loma XL to have a little extra room for clubs. I made the right choice. Don’t be fooled by the “XL” in the name, the bag is still small and light. It’s perfect for the range and a par 3 course. You won’t be disappointed!
I have been using the LOMA XL for about 2 weeks, so far for taking 5-6 clubs to the driving range. It’s just what I wanted, seems well made, and is working well. BUT, I have one complaint - it’s very difficult / impossible to stand up without using the tripod feature. The mechanism that activates the tripod juts out of the bottom of the bag, so the bottom of the bag is not flat. You cannot just stand the bag up vertically by leaning it against a wall or corner (eg, when storing it in the basement or closet). Using the tripod gives the bag a much larger “footprint” versus if I could stand it up vertically. I have a full sized bag with a built in tripod that does not have the problem - the “activator” does not prevent the bag from standing vertically on its bottom.
Great bag for the range - or for walking the course. I kinda like taking a half set of clubs (5,7,9,PW, maybe a 54 degree, 3 wood and a putter) and playing a course. It requires you to play different shots and get used to playing different clubs that you normally wouldn’t play.., great quality bag and extremely lightweight