NICKEL BAG | MATTE BLACK
"Bag is exactly what I needed for the range and short courses! The bag met all my expectations for features, build quality, and styling. Buy with confidence!" - J. King, United States 5.0 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The limited edition Nickel Bag, which is our premium version of the golf valuables pouch, keeps your belongings more secure than others and eliminates clutter from additional tees, pencils, ball markers, etc.
- This exclusive golf valuables pouch is affluently designed to withstand all weather conditions while on the course.
- It is made of top-quality water resistant coated poly and comes with superior waterproof zippers.
- It's excellent to attach to your exceptional and first-class golf bag, so get moving!
- Size: 6” x 8”
- Material: Coated Polyester
- Great fit for range finders!
- 2 mesh pockets inside
- Smell proof pocket
- Perfect for holding your cell phone, wallet, sunglasses, gps unit, watch, jewelry, extra tees, markers, etc.
NICKLE BAG | MATTE BLACK
The bag met all my expectations for features, build quality, and styling. Buy with confidence!
LOVE IT!! I CAN EMPTY OUT MY PANTS/SHORTS POCKETS AND HAVE IT ALL FIT IN THE NICKLE BAG AND STILL CARRY SOME TEES FOR EASY REACH.
The size of this bag is perfect for my phone and wallet when I am on the course golfing or working as the clubhouse manager. Excellent for ID, keys, everything
Cannot use. Sunday Golf's website pics show the frontal view of the Nickle Bag, but it does not show a side view. While the Nickle Bag is large enough in width and length, it is not deep/thick enough. It is a very tight fit, in depth, for a golf ball. I purchased this item specifically to carry 6 golf balls and 18 tees. With both inside, one must squeeze it shut to close, even if only opened up slightly to remove one ball. And the material is VERY STIFF and not even slightly flexible. Which adds to the difficulty. I am sure that is placing a significant strain on zipper and material. Not to mention having to use both hands to carefully close and zip. Needs to be at least 1/4 inch more in depth. Cannot use and would not recommend to anyone.