Recent studies have shown that approximately 25% of all amateur golfers are women, and this number has been growing over the last decade.
As interest in golf has increased, the ratings and prize money available on the LPGA tour have also gone up.
The golf manufacturers have started to notice this trend and the gear options available to ladies have gone through the roof.
Did you know that most golf companies design golf bags specifically for women?
We have detailed below our favorite 14 women’s golf bags.
Whether you’ve just started playing the game or if you’ve been walking the fairways for years, we can help you find the right women’s golf bag to support your passion.
Check out our list below and select the women’s golf bag that fits your game, your personality, and your sense of style.
Get the most out of the game of golf by finding and using the best gear.
Best Women’s Golf Bags
1. Sunday Golf LOMA Bag
Perfect for a trip to the driving range, a par 3 course, or a casual afternoon round. You can choose from many different colors for $130.
- Extremely lightweight (weighs less than 2 pounds)
- Comes with a shoulder strap and a stand attached
- Includes multiple storage pockets for golf essentials and a “frosty” pocket to keep your drink cold
- Not designed to carry 14 clubs - you will need to select your favorite clubs to bring to the course
2. TaylorMade Women's 2021 FlexTech Lite
TaylorMade is one of the most famous brands in the game of golf and their 2021 women’s golf bag (FlexTech Lite) is a great option.
This full-size stand bag performs well on the course.
- The FlexTech stand system is designed to keep the bag stable on different surfaces
- Water resistant valuables pouch to hold your keys, money, credit cards, etc.
- A self-adjusting strap system will ensure the bag is comfortable to carry
- This women’s golf bag weighs a little over 4 pounds - a bit heavy for a carry bag
The FlexTech Lite comes in a grey/teal color combination and costs $269.99.
3. LOMA XL by Sunday Golf
The LOMA XL is the second bag by Sunday Golf to make our list.
It takes everything golfers love about the LOMA series and “kicks them up a notch”.
- Weighs 3.4 pounds and can comfortably hold 8 clubs - a great way to walk the course
- We love the double strap that allows you to easily carry on the course and the "frosty pocket"
- 3-way divider to help you organize your set of clubs
- Not for the competitive golfer who requires 14 clubs to enjoy the game
The LOMA XL is available in 8 color combinations and prices start at $149.99.
4. Ping Women's Hoofer Lite Stand Golf Bag
The PING Hoofer has been one of the leading golf bags on the market for many years and their Hoofer Lite is another great product.
- With plenty of storage, the Hoofer Lite has 7 pockets including a specific location for your rangefinder
- Convertible straps allow you to quickly go from “backpack” style to single strap - we love options
- PING is a brand you can trust and the Hoofer has been considered the best carry bag for decads
- Weighs 5 pounds - will be cumbersome for some players
- This carry bag is designed for the competitive golfer - if you are a casual player there are better options
This women’s golf bag has a retail price of $245 and can be found in many different color combinations including Grey/White/Coral and Black/White/Tropical.
5. El Camino by Sunday Golf
The El Camino is the 3rd member of the Sunday Golf bag family.
It is extremely easy to carry on the course or to the driving range.
- Weighs less than 4 pounds and can carry up to 10 clubs
- A double strap makes it easy to carry, but this bag is also designed to work on a cart
- The 4-way divider makes it simple to organize your clubs - a rare Sunday bag that is designed for a competitive golfer
- We have said it before - we will say it again - if you must have 14 golf clubs this is not the right product for you
The El Camino is available in 8 colors for less than $190!
6. Titleist Women's Players 4 Stand
Titleist is the most famous brand in golf and their Players 4 stand bag is a women’s golf bag you should consider. This premium Titleist women's golf bag will cost you $200 and you can choose from 16 different colors.
- New and improved premium double shoulder strap and lightweight for a full-size carry bag - an easy bag to carry
- The external water bottle pocket makes it easy to stay hydrated
- Low profile top cuff with 4 full-length dividers
- A premium product comes with a premium price - you can find more economically priced bags
This premium Titleist women’s golf bag will cost you $225.
7. Glove It Women's Golf Bag
Glove It may not be a brand you have heard of before, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t give their women’s golf bags consideration.
You will need a cart for this bag (motorized or push).
- Fashionable - Glove It wanted to provide ladies with unique styles and options
- Tons of storage - you will never run out room with a Glove It
- Plenty of space to keep your clubs separated and safe
- There is no doubt - this is a cart bag, so don't buy this bag if you want the option of carrying
- Relative to other products on our list this is an expensive golf bag
One of these unique and stylish women’s golf bags can be yours for $225.
8. Callaway Women's 2021 X-Series Stand Bag
Callaway offers a women’s golf bag with their X-series stand bag.
It is offered in a beautiful white/lilac color combination.
- Great storage options - 6 pockets including a velour-lined valuables pouch and an insulated drink pocket
- 14 compartment, full length dividers for your clubs
- Economically priced-product for a full-size carry/stand bag
- Limited color/style options
- Slightly heavier than other carry golf bags on our list
You can find this women’s golf bag at most golf retailers for $209.99.
9. Tour Edge Exotics Women's Xtreme 7.0 Stand Bag
Tour Edge is a niche golf brand, but avid golfers are familiar with it and know that they make high quality golf products.
The Xtreme 7.0 stand bag is no exception.
- 7-way divider top with molded handle - easy to organize your clubs
- Premium comfort padded double-shoulder strap will keep your back feeling great
- Insulated beverage sleeve and rain hood
- Tour Edge is a niche brand - it does not have as much name recognition as other options
You can choose from a Heather/Blue/White color combination or a Heather/Pink/White for $199.99.
10. Sun Mountain Women's 4.5 LS Stand Bag 2021
Over the last decade or so, Sun Mountain has become a major player in the golf bag marketplace.
They are now the preferred choice of many high school and college teams. The 4.5 LS Stand Bag is a great option for avid lady golfers.
- 9 storage pockets, including one for hydration and one for your valuables
- A cool design feature, the LS Stand Bag is one inch shorter than other golf bags to better handle women’s golf clubs - we love this!
- The E-Z Fit Dual Strap System is comfortable and easy to adjust for a custom fit
- A beautiful golf bag, but more expensive than most of the products we have highlighted
- We would like a few more color options
For $219.99 you can select from 4 different color combinations. Our favorite is the Carbon Cadet Fuschia.
11. Ogio Fuse Stand Bag
The Fuse stand bag is a lightweight, fun carry option for the course. Between world-class organization and the bold "mild to wild" colorways, you will stand out on the course.
The Ogio Fuse Stand Bag is available in 10 different color/style combinations for $229.99.
- 4-way full-length divider top for the traditional organization of your woods, irons and putter
- 6 pockets including a ball pocket, fleece-lined valuables pocket, and water bottle pocket with drainage port
- We love this golf bag, but we don't love the price - a bit expensive
- The colors may be too extreme for some golfers
12. Cobra Golf Ultralight Sunday Bag
One of the most entertaining players on the LPGA tour uses Cobra golf gear (Lexi Thompson) and you can too with the Cobra Ultralight Sunday Bag.
The Cobra Golf Ultralight Sunday golf bag is reasonably priced at $129 and is available in Black, Shade or Turbo Yellow/Black.
- Ultra-lightweight at only 3.8 pounds
- Has an oversized apparel pocket, fleece lined valuables pocket, mesh beverage pockett and a customizable ball pocket.
- This is a Sunday bag, not a full-size bag - it is not designed to carry a full set of clubs (14)
- Limited color options
13. Majek Premium Ladies Navy Blue Pink Golf Bag
The Majek Premium women’s golf bag isn’t designed to be carried on the course.
It works well if you enjoy renting a cart or using a pushcart. This women's golf bag is a bit heavier but provides you with more storage.
It can be yours for $179.99.
- 9 zippered accessory pockets including a velour lined valuables pocket & extra large insulated hydration container compartment
- Padded rear single carry strap w/ elastic band to secure strap when not in use - helps transport the bag from your car to your cart
- 14-way divider provides a separate slot for all of your clubs
- Must be used on a cart - you will not be carrying this bag around the golf course
14. Maxfli Women's 2021 Honors+ 14-Way Stand Bag
The Maxfli Women’s Honors+ stand bag is another great option if you enjoy walking the fairways with your clubs strapped to your back.
- 11 different pockets, including a magnetic rangefinder pocket, insulated cooler pocket, and a scorecard holder
- Dual-strap carry system
- 14-way top gives each of your clubs a private slot
- Maxfli is known as a discount golf brand - quality product, but you won't see as a Maxfli golf bag on the LPGA tour
- Love the storage options, but be careful not to weigh yourself down prior to your round
You can pick from pink, black, or blue for $159.99.
How Do You Find The Best Women’s Golf Bags?
Before we jump into our list of women’s golf bags, let’s quickly discuss the different factors you should consider prior to making your selection on which golf bag suits you.
We want to help you avoid buyer’s remorse.
Women’s golf bags are available in many different colors and designs.
You can go the conversvative route, or opt for something bright. You can select a normal style or choose a floral pattern.
We say, be bold!
Turn some heads on the 1st tee with your ladies golf bag.
You want durability in your women’s golf bag.
If you buy the right product, it will be something you can use for years. Pay attention to customer reviews and research to ensure you are buying a high-quality brand.
It is great to save a few bucks, but not if you are forced to sacrifice quality.
Most of us aren’t millionaires.
We all have a budget and you should consider the price before purchasing your women’s golf bag.
A women’s golf bag can cost anywhere from $100 to $300+, but we recommend you settle somewhere in the middle.
This one is critical.
If you enjoy walking the course, you don’t want to strain your back with too much weight.
The key is to find a lightweight golf bag that you can enjoy.
Keep things casual and light.
You don’t need to carry 4 different outfits on the course, but you do need enough storage to hold your golf essentials.
Make sure you have plenty of pockets for your golf balls, tees, and gloves. A place for your car keys, loose change, and driver’s license isn’t a bad idea, either.
This final category is a little vague, but you’ll know it when you see it.
What could your women’s golf bag include that would improve your round?
A simple, effective attachment for your golf towel?
Maybe an insulated pocket to keep your drink cold?
Pay attention to these features before you select your women’s golf bag.
Types Of Golf Bags For Women
Not all golf bags are the same. There are different types that are designed for lady golfers who enjoy the game of golf in different ways.
Here are the categories of golf bags you will find when you start shopping.
A Sunday golf bag is ultra-lightweight and perfect for a practice session or a casual round. They typically weigh less than 3 pounds and are designed to carry between 4 and 6 golf clubs.
A Sunday Bag can be used as a primary golf bag or a secondary option when you are heading to the driving range. If you believe less is more, give a Sunday bag a try!
The name does a pretty good job of explaining this type of golf bag. They are designed to be carried.
Carry bags are perfect for golfers who enjoy walking the course and strapping a full set (14 clubs) to their back. If you are interested in a Carry bag there are 3 key factors.
First, always check the weight. You should be able to find a carry bag that weighs less than 5 pounds.
Second, focus on the straps. You want double-shoulder, padded straps to prevent your back and shoulders from getting tired during your round.
Finally, make sure your bad has a high-quality stand - you don’t want to have to lay your clubs on the ground while you swing.
A hybrid golf bag is for the player who wants flexibility. Some days you want to walk the course, but other times you feel like renting a golf cart.
They are built to allow you to carry but also fit perfectly on the back of a cart. Hybrid bags are also perfect if you like to walk and use a pushcart.
Cart bags are designed with one thing in mind - have a great time while you play and ride on a golf cart. They have plenty of storage for all of your golf gear and securely attach to the back of a cart. Cart bags are bulky and heavy - the only way you are going to walk the course with one is if you hire a caddy.
Pick The Best Women’s Golf Bag For You
You’ve read about our favorite 14 women’s golf bags, but which one is right for you?
The answer to that question comes down to how you enjoy playing the game of golf.
Do you like to walk and carry, walk and push, or rent a cart?
Are you a serious tournament player or do you play the game for fun?
Do you want more storage for all of your gear or frosted pockets for your cold beverages?
Pick the bag that matches your style.
Pick the bag that makes you smile.
Pick the bag that you will be proud to carry to your local driving range or golf course.
Enjoy your day and play well!