Hole in One Golf Contest
Terms and Conditions
- The Hole in One Golf Contest (the “Contest”) will be organized by Galvin and Mathews FBA, LLC DBA Sunday Golf (the “Company”) between September 9th and October 30th.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to and govern the running of the Contest. By participating in the Contest, you will be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in the Contest.
Eligibility and entry into CONTEST
- To enter and be eligible to participate in the Contest, you must:
- Be a resident of the United States;
- Golf Course must be in the United States
- Be of eighteen (18) years or older;
- Purchase the Company’s Sunday Golf Loma bag and be verified as a customer via Shopify.
- Record a video while featuring a Sunday golf bag in the video, and state at the start of the video vocally that the video is made for purposes of the Sunday Golf Hole in One Challenge Contest.
- The video must be continuous and non-tampered.
- The contestant must be playing the video with someone else in the recording;
- Hole in one hole must be 110+ yard hole to qualify, and must be verified by the contestant’s friend;
- Hole in one must be verified by golf course;
- Contestant must have a verified booked tee-time with said golf course
- Contestants will be required to fill in information i.e. Names, E-mail address, Date and Year of birth, and place of residence. By submitting personal information, contestants agree to receive emails containing offers and developments that the Company deems necessary;
- Only 1 entry per person is permitted. If more than one entry is received from the same person, only the first entry from that person will be accepted as an entry into the Contest.
- Max 10 winners
INSTRUCTIONS TO SUBMIT
To submit an entry, Contestants should send their hole in one video through email@example.com or the form on the website before the stipulated deadline of October 30th, 2020.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- After verifying the video and entry, the potential winner will be contacted via email within 30 days of the independently verified process. Contestants are encouraged to check their registered email account regularly and also check their junk mail folders to ensure that they do not miss correspondence from the Company.
- Once confirmed the winner(s), will be contacted by telephone and email with details of the prize delivery.
- The Company’s decision of the winner selected is final and binding in all matters. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the Contest to all contestants, the Company will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this Contest.
- Each winner will receive a $1,000 cash prize.
- Max ten (10) winners
- Disqualification. The Company and any third-party adjudicator reserve the right at its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any individual deemed to be ineligible, using multiple identities, or acting in any manner deemed by the Company to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions. Where necessary, the Company may undertake any action as is reasonable to protect itself against such fraudulent or invalid entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Contestant and their entry.
- No liability. The Company accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering into this Contest.
- Publicity. Contestants agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required for the Contest without additional consideration, although they may opt-out of this at any time by notifying the Company using the contact details provided in previous correspondence with the Company.
- Cancelation; Amendment. The Company reserves the right to cancel the Contest or amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavor to minimize the effect of contestants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Governing law and jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions and any issues arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding the Contest or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org